2015 – today Measurement of cosmic background radiation polarization in the LSPE experiment:
– cosmic ray induced background simulation;
– member of editorial board for paper publication;
2000 – today Search for lepton flavour violation in the MEG and MEG II experiments at PSI;
– collaboration to design and assembling of the drift chamber of MEG II experiment;
– sensitivity and detector performance studies for MEG II;
– corresponding author of several MEG papers, including the final summary article relative to the whole MEG data sample;
– MEG analysis co-coordinator (“physicist on charge”);
– MEG simulation co-coordinator;
– development of statistical analysis, event reconstruction and calibration codes.
– collaboration to detector installation, calibrations and tests.
2008 – 2010 PRIN project on double readout calorimetry:
– local responsible of the project
1994 – 1999 Search for neutrino oscillations on a ong baseline in the thermal nuclear power plant CHOOZ (France):
– collaboration to detector assembling, background measurements, development of calibration techniques, simulation and event reconstruction codes.
1990 – 2000 Search for neutrinos from stellar gravitational collapse, magnetic monopoles and fractionally charged particles in the cosmic radiation in the MACRO experiment at Gran Sasso National Laboratories:
– collaboration to detector installation and assembling, development of monitoring and calibration techniques, data analysis and simulation codes.
- A liquid hydrogen target to fully characterize the new MEG II liquid xenon calorimeter 
- Analysis and study of the problems on the wires used in the MEG CDCH and the construction of the new drift chamber 
- Improved muon decay simulation with MCMULE and GEANT4 
- The Cylindrical Drift Chamber of the MEG II experiment 
- The measuring systems of the wire tension for the MEG II Drift Chamber by means of the resonant frequency technique