My current research interests are in different areas of theoretical cosmology. On one hand, they are focused on inflationary cosmology and the study of the stability of the inflationary era under higher order quantum corrections. On the other hand, they are focused on the study of the relativistic and non-linear effects via late time cosmological observables. In particular, on the impact of higher-order CMB lensing on the determination of cosmological parameters, on the evaluation of the relativistic corrections to the clustering statistics with the aim of determining primordial non-Gaussianity using future large scale structure (LSS) surveys, and on the use of the geodesic light-cone (GLC) coordinates to describe the LSS of the Universe.
- On Adiabatic Renormalization with a Physically Motivated Infrared Cut-Off 
- The gauge invariant cosmological Jacobi map from weak lensing at leading order 
- Cosmic variance of H0 in light of forthcoming high-redshift surveys 
- The cosmological perturbation theory on the Geodesic Light-Cone background 
- Generalized covariant prescriptions for averaging cosmological observables