My research activity is mainly focused on theoretical stellar evolution. Relying on the FRANEC evolutionary code I am able to model the evolution of low and intermediate-mass stars from the pre-main sequence to the cooling white dwarf phases. I collaborate to the construction and development of the Pisa Stellar Models Data Base (http://astro.df.unipi.it/stellar-models/), a rich database of evolutionary tracks and isochrones covering a large range of chemical compositions, mass and age values.
- Age and convective core overshooting calibrations in CPD-54 810 binary system 
- The 4MOST Survey of Young Stars (4SYS) 
- Uncertainties in asteroseismic grid-based estimates of the ages of halo stars 
- Analysis of the W 44 Supernova Remnant and its surroundings with Fermi-LAT and MAGIC 
- BL Lac object 1ES 0647+250, a decade of MWL observations