High energy physics. Precision measurements of Higgs boson properties, search for new physics with the CMS experiment at the LHC. Modern computing technologies. Applications of ML and AI to HEP and to experimental science.
- Analysis of the CP structure of the Yukawa coupling between the Higgs boson and tau leptons in proton-proton collisions at root s=13 TeV 
- A new calibration method for charm jet identification validated with proton-proton collision events at root s=13 TeV 
- A portrait of the Higgs boson by the CMS experiment ten years after the discovery 
- Beam test performance of a prototype module with Short Strip ASICs for the CMS HL-LHC tracker upgrade 
- Evidence for X(3872) in Pb-Pb Collisions and Studies of its Prompt Production at sNN =5.02 TeV