My research activity belongs to the field of experimental particle physics, in recent times specifically focused on quark flavour physics, CP violation and the search for phenomena beyond the Standard Model.
I am a member of the international collaboration which handles the NA62 experiment at CERN, aimed at the search of ultra-rare processes in K meson decays, as stringent tests of the Standard Model.
On the technology side, I am interested in aspects related the development of electronic data acquisition and trigger systems using high-performance and low latency tools, such as Field-Programmable Gate Arrays and graphics processors (GPU).
- Performance of the NA62 trigger system 
- A measurement of the K+ → π+μ+μ− decay 
- HIKE, High Intensity Kaon Experiments at the CERN SPS 
- Measurement of the very rare K+→π+νν ̄decay at the NA62 experiment at CERN 
- Searches for lepton number violating K⁺→π⁻ (π⁰)ℯ⁺ℯ⁺ decays